“Full of Flavor”

Pho Saigon Vietnamese Noodle
Ranked #191 of 8,142 Restaurants in Houston
Cuisines: Asian, Vietnamese, Soups
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Midtown
Houston, Texas, United States
“Full of Flavor”
Reviewed June 6, 2013

This is one of those Hole in the wall restaurants that you find once in a blue moon that are fantastic. The Pho tastes great here, you see the different ingredients. You taste them. There is not a bland taste of everything taste like everything. The flank and the tripe are the two things that standed out most to me. the tripe was spider-ed out, nice n' chewie. Love this place.

• Visited June 2013

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The best Vietnamese food in Houston!”
Reviewed February 21, 2012

This is the best Vietnamese food in Houston. It is the original location of the chains and it is the best. Their spring rolls are tightly wrapped, the vegetables are fresh, and the food is out within 10 minutes after you order. If your looking for a casual location, fast service, and inexpensive healthy meal, this is the place to go!!!

1 Thank VRoj
“Yum!!!”
Reviewed December 20, 2011

Just ate here for the first time- split a bowl of pho & a cold noodle dish of some sort with my BF. WOW!!! It was fantastic! Also very reasonable $$$- great value, really... Too bad I don't live or work around here- I'd be a regular!

Lake Jackson, TX
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Delicious pho at a great price!”
Reviewed July 28, 2011

You cannot go wrong with this noodle house! The first time I ate here, my server gave me suggestions on what to try. I ordered a small bowl of pho with sliced beef; the small bowl was very large, and they give you all of the fixings. When I'm in the area for business, I always have to stop by for a meal.

• Visited August 2010
Houston, Texas
“Pretty tasty and very cheap”
Reviewed November 18, 2010

Hmmmmm, I've eaten here 3 times within 2 weeks. This restaurant was my first "pho" experience and I've left feeling satisfied after every visit. I've never gone for dinner and I find their lunch specials to be a good value. Soup tasted very fresh but the chicken in the soup was just meh. I really like this place though...I'll def keep coming back.