“Good sushi!”
Review of Ra Sushi

Ra Sushi
Reserve with OpenTable
Ra Sushi is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #543 of 8,206 Restaurants in Houston
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Houston, Texas
“Good sushi!”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

The sushi here is good, and there are some fun takes on various Asian standards. However, if you are expecting a quiet chat with old friends you may be disappointed as the background noise level is definitely loud, the volume being generated partly from the music and partly from the lively young clientele.

Visited August 2013

• Korean first
Katy, Texas
“Fabulous Food, beautiful presentation!”
Reviewed October 12, 2013 via mobile

The sushi and rolls were absolutely delicious and service was so good! The only negative was the fact that lighting was too low and it was too dark! Unless you were sitting at the sushi bar. I will certainly go back!

• Visited October 2013
Humble, Texas, United States
“Great sushi, nice atmosphere”
Reviewed September 26, 2013

My husband and I took our dear friend out for sushi in CityCenter and we all fell in love with Ra. I was busy enjoying the atmosphere while they kept their chopsticks flying, cleaning off the lovely platters. Luckily they took pity on me and "saved" some of each roll for me. Next time I'll order the Dinner Sashimi Assortment for myself and keep an arm around the platter like a convict at chow time...and perhaps order the Holy Shishito Chicken or Drunken Clams too. We were amused by the names of the sushi rolls and the fusion of East meets Texas with the addition of jalapenos to the mix. We'll be back for Happy Hour next time we're in Houston.

• Visited August 2013
San Antonio, Texas
“Fun and Hip”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

The only thing you need to know about Ra is that the food is excellent and the environment is hip and fun. My friends met me there for dinner and we had a blast just sampling their different fare. They are known for their amazing sushi, of course.

It's a cool and fun environment (with great decor) and in a great location inside CITYCENTRE.

8 of out 10 stars in my book.

Visited November 2012
Corpus Christi, Texas
“Sushi!!”
Reviewed August 22, 2013

Love, love,love the food and ambiance of this place. i like the upbeat and energizing atmosphere. the DJ spinning and complete bar thats available.

Visited July 2013