“Very good Italian cream cake”
Review of Take The Cake

Take The Cake
Ranked #2,025 of 9,614 Restaurants in Houston
Reviewed January 21, 2020

Friend gave us this Italian cream cake and it was very good. Very large . i would defenetly recommend this bakery . Good job

Date of visit: December 2019
Write a reviewReviews (10)

Reviewed September 16, 2019 via mobile

I ordered a cake Thursday online after my daughter told me about this place. The web site said someone would reach out to me and within in an hour someone called. I was told they usually need 3 days out to do it. I was reassured if I paid either half or in full they could do it! I ordered the two layer chocolate sheet cake with buttercream icing. It was the most amazing cake I have ever bought! The location had me a little worried but it all turned out great!

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed August 11, 2017

Found out about them through Jenny from Jenny's noodle house and absolutely fell in love with their cakes. The staff is friendly and the tres leches is epic.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed March 29, 2017 via mobile

I always order the best dessert from here if I'm bringing pot- luck or for a special occasion. Can't go wrong at Take the Cake. It's ALL GOOD

Date of visit: March 2017
1  Thank l0tusbl0ss0m
Reviewed November 27, 2016 via mobile

Ordered and received 1/4 & 1/2, 2 layer hummingbird sheet cakes for two separate Thanksgivings day dinners, everyone loved the cake.
I will probably be ordering another for Christmas.

Date of visit: November 2016