“Ok place to eat”

Eric's-Univ of Houston-Hilton College
Reserve with OpenTable
Eric's-Univ of Houston-Hilton College is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,078 of 8,398 Restaurants in Houston
Cuisines: American
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: University Dr.
Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

Menu is solid they are open good hours service is a bit uninspired and slow. Good is very tasty I had both breakfast and dinner here and quality is very good.

Reviewed April 14, 2013

I had a late meal and breakfast at Eric's. Both meals were OK, but neither stood out.
The salat was ok, but could have been fresher - the selection of wine was fine.
The service at my 9 PM visit was great, the service in the morning so-so, so the average service reflect the mix of the two.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

This is an average hotel restaurant. I wouldn't go out of my way to eat here, but the food we had was pretty good and fresh, and the location was obviously very convenient since we were at the hotel for a conference. They do make some fun mixed drinks, and had a "happy hour" where we got $1 off on our mixed drinks.

Reviewed January 12, 2013

I was pleasantly surprised by the restaurant at the University of Houston Hilton. I was expecting typical hotel food but instead received interesting menu options (Cuban Sandwich panini) and excellent service. Definitely worth the visit if you're on the campus or staying at the hotel.

Reviewed June 26, 2012

We were there on orientation trip ,so we didn't have much time .We loved it.