“A run-of-the-mill steakhouse”

Texas Land & Cattle Steakhouse
Ranked #1,420 of 8,181 Restaurants in Houston
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Houston, Texas
“A run-of-the-mill steakhouse”
Reviewed April 11, 2013

Didn't see much special in this place. Reasonable prices for a variety of steaks. Thought my steak was a little underdone for the medium I ordered. Also, it was one of the smallest baked potatoes I've ever seen. Somewhat loud (especially when the table next to me decided to talk to a table on the other side of me). Place seemed to be busy enough for midweek. Convenient location on the frontage road near hotels and major businesses.

• Visited April 2013

Austin, Texas
“Excellent Dinner”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

I ate here twice in 2 days the food was excellent, service was quick. I love how they leave water or tea on the table so you dont have to wait for refills. Lobster was grilled perfectly, steaks done just right. I would recommend eating here

Visited March 2013
Houston, Texas
“Great food & price, but...”
Reviewed March 13, 2013

The food is great and so is the price, especially their "2 for $25" special (2 meals for $25.00). But, they need to train their employees better or hire new ones. The waiter we had forgot everything we asked. It was even funny. We didn't see him for a long time so when we saw a waitress passing by, we asked her if we could have some ketchup. She forgot about it too. It must be a common thing? I don't know. Maybe we were just out of luck, but this was our experience.

By the way, the "2 for $25" special is not for all meals. It's a small selection, but it had what we wanted. I got a steak salad and my husband had a 10-inch steak.

• Visited February 2013
Los Angeles, California
“Couldn't have asked for more.”
Reviewed January 11, 2013

We sat at the bar and ate there. The food was perfectly prepared, the service flawless, the drinks good and the prices fair. Can't beat it, plus it was only a short walk from where we stayed.

Visited January 2013
Atlanta
“Great Steaks but a bit pricey”
Reviewed January 6, 2013

This place had a great sirloin. However, the prices were a bit much compared to some of the other quality steakhouses in the area. The staff were not overly friendly and the decore' made the dinning experience a bit noisy. Overall, a good steak if money is not a problem.

Visited January 2013