“Mmmmm Mmmmm Good!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 17, 2014 via mobile

Went to eat with my hubby & my in-laws. The green sauce was outstanding, & the beef enchiladas were terrific!!!

Reviewed July 12, 2014

I recently stopped here for a business lunch while visiting Houston. We arrived a little before 12pm and the restaurant was already packed and buzzing. The menu offers a lot of options. The chips they serve are thin and crispy and come with salsa and another creamy dipping option. I had the fish tacos which were quite good - good combination of salty, crispy and creamy. My associate had the pulled pork enchiladas which looked good and was confirmed that they were. My associate said he comes here often for dinner with his family - I can see why, food is good and prices are reasonable.

Reviewed July 10, 2014 via mobile

Not amazing, but definitely worth stopping by. I normally order mixed fajitas, which are very good. I would definitely recommend this if you're in the area.

Reviewed June 10, 2014

We decided to take out versus eating inside, my grandson was not having a good night. The food was yummy! Portion sizes were just right, plenty of food. The only issue was the beef fajita meet was not as tender as it should have been. Customer service was fantastic!

Reviewed March 30, 2014

We had a large group (11) and were told it would be a 45 minute wait. We were seated within 30 minutes but had a drink at the bar while we waited. The menu has plenty to offer. I had the Pollo Marisco which was different but fantastic.