“Great Food”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 17, 2014 via mobile

We were just driving by, saw the outside and decided to try it. The atmosphere is fabulous and fun. The food is amazing. The queso was great. The portions are huge.

Reviewed March 13, 2014

My husband and I always eat at Gringo's. We love the chips - always light and fresh. The food always tastes great. We occasionally eat at other places, but always return to Gringo's. We eat a free ice cream cone as dessert as we leave. Don't forget the margaritas - also awesome!!

Your selection for time visited only let me put one month, but I really need to select all the months.

Reviewed March 9, 2014

Wow what great food ! we sat at the bar the bartender was amazing! We had the bacon wrapped shrimp and it was so good !
fresh clean food served with a smile !

Reviewed February 3, 2014

This is a great Tex Mex restaurant near Houston International Airport. My husband had a meal that came in two different place settings and had enough food for two small appetites. Mine was a combination with flauta, enchilada and burrito plus extras that filled me. The food was hot and very tasty. My Mexican husband thought we were eating at home with the authenticity of the dishes. There were a number of other Hispanic families in the restaurant that evening which speaks for it's quality of the Mexican cuisine.

Reviewed January 31, 2014

Was recommended by local hotel following a long flight into Hobby Airport for a late lunch. A couple beers, a chicken salad and a chile relleno with gratutiy for less than $40.00. Tasty and hit the spot. Despite it's less than appealing location, the interior was fun if predictable and our server was great. Would recommend for a modest lunch or dinner with a Tex-Mex menu and atmosphere.