“Great food”

Houston, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food”
Reviewed March 13, 2014

My husband and I always eat at Gringo's. We love the chips - always light and fresh. The food always tastes great. We occasionally eat at other places, but always return to Gringo's. We eat a free ice cream cone as dessert as we leave. Don't forget the margaritas - also awesome!!

Your selection for time visited only let me put one month, but I really need to select all the months.

• Visited March 2014

San Antonio, Texas
“Great Food !”
Reviewed March 9, 2014

Wow what great food ! we sat at the bar the bartender was amazing! We had the bacon wrapped shrimp and it was so good !
fresh clean food served with a smile !

Visited February 2014
Wichita, Kansas, United States
“Great Tex Mex and a Lot of It”
Reviewed February 3, 2014

This is a great Tex Mex restaurant near Houston International Airport. My husband had a meal that came in two different place settings and had enough food for two small appetites. Mine was a combination with flauta, enchilada and burrito plus extras that filled me. The food was hot and very tasty. My Mexican husband thought we were eating at home with the authenticity of the dishes. There were a number of other Hispanic families in the restaurant that evening which speaks for it's quality of the Mexican cuisine.

• Visited January 2014
Worthington, Ohio
“Hit the Spot”
Reviewed January 31, 2014

Was recommended by local hotel following a long flight into Hobby Airport for a late lunch. A couple beers, a chicken salad and a chile relleno with gratutiy for less than $40.00. Tasty and hit the spot. Despite it's less than appealing location, the interior was fun if predictable and our server was great. Would recommend for a modest lunch or dinner with a Tex-Mex menu and atmosphere.

• Visited January 2014
Austin, Texas
“Great food!!!”
Reviewed January 6, 2014

Always love the food and the atmosphere in this restaurant and every restaurant with this name!!! I always love how it makes me feel like I am at home. The salsa is the best and I love the fajitas!!! I will always return!!!

• Visited December 2013