“Tasty Mexican Fare”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 26, 2013

One look at the parking lot on a Wednesday night and you know this is a locl favorite. We waited about 30 minutes but the wait was worth it. Fresh tortilla chips and a fantastic salsa as welll as a avocado salsa started our meal. My wife ordered the shrimp enchilada's and I the chile relleno's and both came with rice and beans. I had the refried beans that were very good but my raved about the charro beans that were fantastic.All in all this place was a pleasant surprise.

There are newer reviews for Gringo's Mexican Kitchen Restaurant

Reviewed June 12, 2013

Started out with the queso dip with ground beef, and it was the best queso I have eaten.The tortilla chips were fresh! I had the Tia-Juana plate: rice, charro beans, fajita beef taco, pork tamale, beef enchilada, guacamole, and more cheese for dipping. The piece of resistance was the delicious drink: the Blue Cancun. The orange and pineapple juice blended with the coconut rum, vodka and blue curacao was simply a delight. I could taste the layers of ingredients, specifically the coconut rum. I will visit Gringo's again!

Reviewed June 6, 2013

I don't have too much to say; but, I do not like mexican food, and I thought this place was good. I got dragged here by a work group, while attending a business function in the area. I really shy away from mexican food establishments; I do not like the atmosphere, or the food. But this place wasn't bad, and the wide variety, and fun dishes was a treat, I might possibly try this out again.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

I have eaten several times at this restaurant and have always found it clean and the food tasty. I recommend the Fish Tacos, they are fantastic. Chips and salsa are good too. Wait staff is attentive. Restaurant always seems busy and noisy no matter what time of the day I have been there. You do get a lot of food and the prices are very reasonable.

Reviewed May 6, 2013 via mobile

Unclear what happened perhaps it was the lunch rush, but it didn't appear to be that busy. No lunch menu? Maybe I'm spoiled. I thought I would go light for lunch and got the taco salad... the presentation was nice but all it was was a large shell with lettice and taco meat topped with a small dot of guac n sour cream. What No dressing? No refried beans at the bottom? No shredded cheese? No pico? No etc...? Last I checked this is a Mexican restaurant? My friend ordered a cheese burger at least it came with a side of cilantro sauce.