“Good Fast Food Restaurant”
Review of Jollibee

Jollibee
Ranked #763 of 8,448 Restaurants in Houston
Cuisines: Filipino
Reviewed October 9, 2013

I live very close to this restaurant and so I decided to visit this restaurant as there was so much hype about this restaurant during the initial opening. It was almost more than 2 hours of wait time. during evening. I was waiting until the rush is over. Now not much people wait outside. I guess the initial hype is gone.
Anyhow my initial impression.
1. Food price is little bit pricey compared to other restaurant. However I am happy to have another fast food restaurant in my area.
2. Place is clean
3. Food taste is Good particularly the spaghetti and fried chicken.
Try it and I hope you will like it.

1  Thank Blueangel2100

Reviewed September 21, 2013 via mobile

Had the fried chicken and spaghetti, overall ok. Was expecting a more fillipino flavor.It was very crowded on this night. Party at Jollibee!