“Best brunch in the city”
Review of Hungry's

Hungry's
Ranked #300 of 8,206 Restaurants in Houston
Cuisines: American, French
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: University Place
San Diego, California
“Best brunch in the city”
Reviewed January 18, 2013 via mobile

This is my favorite little cafe for brunch and my favorite greek gyro I've had in America. I love the food and the atmosphere. The fresh fruit mimosas are also a favorite and muct be tried! Get a carafe!

Spring, Texas
“A Happy Accident”
Reviewed December 28, 2012

We stumbled across Hungry's looking for just about anything that was open. It has a vintage vibe to it, healthy choices and comfort food. Everything we ordered we raved about. Finding this place was a happy accident we'd do again. Prices were reasonable and portions were large.

• Visited March 2012
Oak Ridge, TN
“We expected "average" and the food flavor was great!”
Reviewed September 19, 2012

A co-worker and I visited Hungry's on the recommendation of another co-worker and we were delightfully surprised.

I had chicken fajitas and my co-worker had the salmon. Both were really good. The service was just ok but we would both visit again for a meal.

Bottom line: I wouldn't seek out the restaurant again but if I'm in the neighborhood and hungry - I just might eat again at Hungry's.

• Visited September 2012
San Antonio, Texas
“Great food and atmosphere.”
Reviewed September 13, 2012

The food at this restaurant is always reliable. The drinks are good and the food is awesome. We eat here every time we come to Houston.

Visited September 2012
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good location, okay food”
Reviewed October 19, 2011

Hungry's is ideally located in Rice Village, but their food leaves a bit to be desired. I've eaten in and ordered take-out many times, and always feel I could be doing better.

Visited November 2010