“Our go to place for pho!!”

Hoang Pho Restaurant
Ranked #3,995 of 8,203 Restaurants in Houston
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Neighborhood: Clear Lake
Neighborhood: Clear Lake
Houston, Texas
“Our go to place for pho!!”
Reviewed September 26, 2012 via mobile

A small local Vietnamese place that we go to for pho. Also try the spring rolls as they are superb! We have yet to be disappointed here.

1 Thank jcw0312

Pearland, Texas
“Great Pho in the Bay Area”
Reviewed August 8, 2009

For my dad's birthday I wanted to introduce him to Vietnamese Pho dining and came across this restaurant near his home. Needless to say, I stumbled across a gem of a Pho dining experience.
We ordered our dinners to go (4 Pho soups with various meats and the appetizer egg rolls), but the ambience and decor of the restaurant was the first thing I noticed upon entering and that gave me the impression I would definitely be enjoying a peaceful and relaxing dining experience in the future there. It took only 15 min. to receive our meals and they were greatly enjoyed by all; particularly my parents who are now hooked on that type of cuisine.
Venture out from the typical Chinese buffet restaurants and give Pho Hoang a try. You will not be dissapointed.

1 Thank Maverick697
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Great Service, Great Spring Rolls”
Reviewed November 8, 2007