“Lots of variety - could be cleaner”
Review of Golden Corral

Golden Corral
Ranked #2,926 of 8,310 Restaurants in Houston
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed April 8, 2013

The buffet has a great assortment of meat dishes. The salad bar is excellent with more expensive items like black olives, artichoke hearts, small shrimp, etc. The side dishes are good and there is a decent selection of veggies. No fresh fruits but some canned pears. The floors and the bathroom needed attention though.

There are newer reviews for Golden Corral

Reviewed March 31, 2013

The food and the service was excellent. There was a vast variety of foods. The service was great even though the restuarant was very busy. Wish they were in Cali.

Reviewed October 25, 2012 via mobile

I went here on a Friday evening so it was somewhat busy. There was a line to get the fried fish but I braved it to get some while it was hot. Our server was very friendly and quick to clear our plates and fill our drinks. This location is very close to my fathers house, so we often go here when I'm in town. I'm certain I'll be back during my visit to Houston.

Reviewed August 27, 2012

The food is great, always hot, and the people working at this particular GC are all extremely nice. The only negative I've found is that they need to wipe down the chairs more often - people (mostly kids) touch the backs with their dirty hands and that leaves them nasty to touch.

1  Thank bob375
Reviewed July 26, 2012

Great food options ! You had everything from Chinese, Mexican, Seafood, Barbecue, Grilled Pizza, America, freshly made do-nut ( while you watch), salad bar etc