“Amazing Dinner!”

Fogo de Chao Brazilian Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 8,312 Restaurants in Houston
Cuisines: Brazilian
Good for: Business meetings, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Buffet, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Reviewed March 13, 2013

I went to Fogo de Chao for the first time the other evening for dinner with my family. The overall expierence was excelent! The salad bars wide selection was enough to fill you up without even touching the meat. The many cuts of meat that are cooked to perfection were unlike anything i had ever tasted! The wait staff was very courteous, and tended to your every need very fast. Dessert was also very tasty, and complimented the meal well. Overall, I highly suggest you plan a dining expierence at Fogo de Chao, you will not regret it!

There are newer reviews for Fogo de Chao Brazilian Steakhouse

Reviewed March 11, 2013

Tremendous meal, food kept coming and coming...Service was execellent wine list was even better. Overall, highly recommend to anyone who has a hardy appetite.

Reviewed March 11, 2013

We just visited this restaurant for the first time this weekend and it was fantastic! I have to say I was hesitant because I am a very picky eater and hardly like steak, but it was gret because you can tell them how you like your meat cooked and they cut you off exactly what you want. They have a fantastic salad bar with many different things. It is kind of expensive but once you realize how much your getting it is worth it. I would reccomend to anyone aven if you try it once.

Reviewed March 3, 2013

This was my second trip to a Fogo De Chao. Don't get me wrong, lot's of meat and plenty of selections. They keep it coming. Salad bar is nice. Overall, very pricey. My meal was $79.00, and I had one glass of wine. I guess it's more of an experience than anything else. If you haven't done it, go, especially if you want meat. For me, and for the cost, I would prefer a nice steak house.

Reviewed March 3, 2013

This place was great. I went with a former colleague and fitted the bill perfectly for a couple of guys looking to have some good quality wine and meat. The fillet mignon was superb and the buffet style accompaniments were of similar high quality. Service was also very attentive.