“Never disappointing”

Fogo de Chao Brazilian Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 8,183 Restaurants in Houston
Cuisines: Brazilian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Romantic, Kids, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Buffet, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
“Never disappointing”
Reviewed February 11, 2013

I love the concept. There is a great salad bar with much to choose from. The meat is always delicious and it's great that you get all you can eat! My husband has a healthy appetite. When we want a nice steak dinner, it's usually about $50 for a tiny piece of meat. Here, he is able to eat until his heart's content! I love the choices and the cheese rolls on the table are crack!

Visited February 2013
1 Thank texan020

• Korean first
  • Turkish first
Houston, Texas
“Lack of dress code devalues the product”
Reviewed February 9, 2013

What others have said regarding food and service is true, however the extremely casual attire of many patrons last night totally devalues the experience and the product. We were a table of 8 by the fabulous salad bar. Not only were jeans, tshirts and tennis shoes on display, but also gym shorts and tshirts. A dress code of, at a minimum, business casual should be enforced to go hand in hand with the pricing and quality of food and service.

• Visited February 2013
7 Thank carson0911
Midland, Texas
“Best Brazilian experience that I have ever had”
Reviewed February 9, 2013

The food is by far the best experience that I have ever enjoyed at a Brazilian restaurant. However I want to talk about the servers. The quality of service at Fogo’s represents of how restaurant service should be. For example, my water glass never fell below half full when they filled it again. The staff was also very prompt to bring the delicious food just at the right intervals.
I highly recommend this place if you want to impress a client or a potential customer.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank NSpear
Houston, Texas
“OK, for my birthday, I love Fogo De Chao”
Reviewed February 3, 2013

You know that I would pick my most favorite for my birthday, well-- it is Fogo de Chao. Not just because of the great food, or the great salad bar, or the great service -- but also for the variety.... You can take a sample of this and that. You really don't have to make up your mind. Try Roast lamb the way you like it, or try beef, or try pork, -- a sliver of each, all cooked to perfection to spark your taste buds. ...MMMMmmm
Then, to top that off, as though you could, -- try their Strawberry Creme.
I con't know what it is but I think it is something like Vanilla bean icecream with fresh strawberries and a hint of liquor all blended into a heavenly light desert. You won't forget FOGO DE CHAO!!

Visited September 2012
White Oak, Texas, United States
“What the others won't tell you...”
Reviewed January 28, 2013 via mobile

Fogo de chao has moved up to my #1 spot to eat while in Houston.
Make sure you try your best to get a reservation and even if you do there's a wait specially around 6-8. We waited 1.5 hours before we could get seated but the wait is more than worth it once endless food starts arriving on your table.
Food is top notch, filet mignon wrapped with bacon was my favorite. Salad bar (for this people on diets) is huge.
Overall for a price of $51.50 per person (total 111.50 after tax) the experience is well worth it and I would greatly reccomend it.

1 Thank Angel C