“Best Brazilian experience that I have ever had”

Fogo de Chao Brazilian Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 8,351 Restaurants in Houston
Cuisines: Brazilian
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Buffet, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Reviewed February 9, 2013

The food is by far the best experience that I have ever enjoyed at a Brazilian restaurant. However I want to talk about the servers. The quality of service at Fogo’s represents of how restaurant service should be. For example, my water glass never fell below half full when they filled it again. The staff was also very prompt to bring the delicious food just at the right intervals.
I highly recommend this place if you want to impress a client or a potential customer.

1  Thank NSpear

Reviewed February 3, 2013

You know that I would pick my most favorite for my birthday, well-- it is Fogo de Chao. Not just because of the great food, or the great salad bar, or the great service -- but also for the variety.... You can take a sample of this and that. You really don't have to make up your mind. Try Roast lamb the way you like it, or try beef, or try pork, -- a sliver of each, all cooked to perfection to spark your taste buds. ...MMMMmmm
Then, to top that off, as though you could, -- try their Strawberry Creme.
I con't know what it is but I think it is something like Vanilla bean icecream with fresh strawberries and a hint of liquor all blended into a heavenly light desert. You won't forget FOGO DE CHAO!!

Reviewed January 28, 2013 via mobile

Fogo de chao has moved up to my #1 spot to eat while in Houston.
Make sure you try your best to get a reservation and even if you do there's a wait specially around 6-8. We waited 1.5 hours before we could get seated but the wait is more than worth it once endless food starts arriving on your table.
Food is top notch, filet mignon wrapped with bacon was my favorite. Salad bar (for this people on diets) is huge.
Overall for a price of $51.50 per person (total 111.50 after tax) the experience is well worth it and I would greatly reccomend it.

1  Thank Angel C
Reviewed January 17, 2013

I try to go here every time I visit Houston, as it is probably my favorite place to eat. You have to be a carnivore if you want to get your monies worth and where else can you get endless filet? The endless stream of perfectly medium rare cuts of meat makes the cost seem trivial. The salad bar is immense and good, but you don't go to a churrascaria for the salad in my opinion. Service is quick and the fancy atmosphere is just right. If you are hungry and love meat, then this place is a must!

Reviewed January 12, 2013

We went for lunch since the dinner price was also flown in from South America .... good service, great salad bar and fantastic meats.

1  Thank bigjohn1806