“Awesome Food”

Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Neighborhood: Great Uptown
Reviewed December 29, 2013

The portions were big, the food was tasty, the service was excellent. I was traveling so I may or may not get a chance to visit again but it was great. I ordered the burger and fries - I think it was one of the best burgers I've had to eat. My co-worker ordered one of the salads, which she also raved about.

Reviewed December 25, 2013 via mobile

This is by far the best food on the planet. It's pricing is pretty expensive, but the food is absolutely delicious. The atmosphere is inviting, although the staff may be a little irritated/pushy at times. However, I would certainly expect that in any crowded restaurant. I never get sick of this restaurant because it's just that good!

Reviewed December 21, 2013

I don't know why people on here are raving about this place or I must have simply gone on a day when the chef cook was off.

My omelette was really just average. Taste was bland and it came all "wet" (the bottom had all water). I guess the spinach inside wasn't dried up properly.

Comments of my colleagues revealed the same findings.

Reviewed December 19, 2013 via mobile

This place is a slice of New York in our great state of Texas. Everything is homemade and always fantastic. They even have a cool web site with their full menu and their history.

Reviewed December 18, 2013

I love this place! Went here with the hubby and really enjoyed it. I got the pastrami and he got a ruben, both sandwiches were bigger than we thought so had left overs to take home! Staff is friendly but be ready to wait, lots of people are also fans so they usually have a line. Will come back over and over again! :)