“Wonderful SEAFOOD”

Dining options: Dinner, Seating
Neighborhood: Great Uptown
“Wonderful SEAFOOD”
Reviewed October 17, 2012

I guess the name says it all SEAFOOD HOUSE....Great service and wonderful food at this location....imagine this it was clean inside as well...they take the time to keep it clean, and not a hurry hurry location...my water glass was never empty !

Visited September 2012

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Just your average seafood restaurant”
Reviewed July 8, 2012

The seafood was "average". Nothing particularly special. The house salad dressing is very good...but the prices are a bit high.

Visited February 2012
Brussels, Belgium
“Not as good as they think they are”
Reviewed February 13, 2012

Landry's has a good reputation so I was looking forward to going. There was plenty of choice on the menu, including day's specials and fresh fish. The food was very well prepared, but didn't really stand out from other seafood restaurants I've visited in the area. In fact the thing I commented on most was the house salad, which was great. A nice selection of wine, but to be honest I think they think a bit too much of themselves, and they either need to raise their game and really stand out from others, or drop their prices! Desserts were just too big, and so unappetizing. The waitress was attentive, but very pushy, constantly offering me more wine when my glass was almost full. So a nice meal, but not as good as they make out they are.

• Visited February 2012
1 Thank John B
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Seafood at Landry's on the Kemah boardwalk.”
Reviewed January 2, 2012

My wife had the clam chowder which was very average and almost tasted fat free. I had a dozen oysters which were very fresh as they should be from that area of the gulf coast. My wife's bowl of chowder set us back $8 and my dozen oysters were $16. Not cheap by any stretch and our service was terrible. Our waitress forgot parts of our orders but did not try to charge us for the forgotten food and drink. We tipped out at 10%.

Visited December 2011
Houston, Texas
“Avererage and over priced”
Reviewed November 6, 2011

This Landry's was in Kemah, it was 9pm the wait was 45mins the drinks were $2-$3 higher and the menu was good but the food was so/so on taste Value not worth it. Service was good despite being busy.

Visited October 2011