“Excelent Food And amazing atenttion”
Review of Little Napoli - CLOSED

Little Napoli
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Houston, Texas
“Excelent Food And amazing atenttion”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

I had not been here since this place was a small hole in the wall restaurant. By all means it was a great place. At my old job we would always order the pizzas from this place as everyone in the office really enjoyed them. I recently moved back to this side of town and decided to give it another shot and I was really impressed with the new place. It is a little dark, but it gives in to the romantic atmosphere. I noticed they have kareoke so I think I will inquire and give it a try with my girl friends. Sounds like fun!
On the food they do give you generous amounts of bread which is yum. I always order the same dishes and they are always delish. I can't say I have tried everything on the menu. Chicken pasta napoli...yummmmo!

• Visited July 2013

Houston, Texas
“It has been a long time since I've had such a bad dining experience ...”
Reviewed July 19, 2013

So bad, it borders on the unbelievable for a restaurant. We were presented the wine list. I picked a wine (a Chardonnay) and was then told that they didn't have a single bottle of any of the type of wine I chose - not just the particular vintner, but not a single bottle of any of the Chardonnay's on the entire wine list! They finally dug out an old bottle of a different Chardonnay (not on the wine list) which we drank, and when we ordered another bottle, we were told that there were no Chardonnays left in the entire restaurant! (Had we been informed of this problem ahead of time, it would have mitigated the bad feeling of the experience.) After agreeing to purchase that single bottle of Chardonnay which they dug out of the back somewhere, it took so long to get is served that I finally had to get up from the table to track down the waitress and find out what the problem was. (The restaurant wasn't busy, so I'm still wondering what the problem was.) We had asked for some bread or garlic bread to munch on with our wine and that also took forever to get to our table. The food, once served, was passable, but not good enough to overcome our earlier bad experience. To top if all off, despite the fact that we were a table of only 4, they automatically added a 15% tip! Horrible!

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank TRHinHouston
Houston, Texas
“Excellent Restaurant & Wine Cellar”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

From National Hispanic Professional Organization Networking....OMG! Excellent food, service, and atmosphere. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Little Napoli! 100 plus members will return for another great evening.

• Visited April 2013
Houston, Texas, United States
“Superb Service”
Reviewed March 26, 2013

Lets start with the atmosphere which was really cool and the food was very flavorful. Prices are decent for the quality and the service was amazing. I have been here a few times and is one of my man get away restaurants. They have an authentic taste and karaoke is super hilarious. I got a groupon deal which was nice. I definitely will be back.

• Visited March 2013
Houston
“We enjoyed our Visit”
Reviewed March 26, 2013

We have been here several times and we always enjoy the food and atmosphere. On Friday's they do have a good Karaoke night.

• Visited March 2013