“There was a variety of food.”

Luby's Cafeteria NASA Rd
Ranked #2,937 of 8,435 Restaurants in Houston
Cuisines: American
Reviewed February 20, 2012

The food was very good and had we a variety to choose from. What we chose to eat was very good and staff was friendly, resturant was clean and great environment. I would eat there again and recommend to everyone.

Reviewed January 30, 2012

If you are looking for a good lunch, well this is the place. Because everything is clean it makes your lunch more enjoyable. Try the liver and onions, its the best!

Reviewed April 22, 2011

I was here recently and I admit haven't been to a Luby's for some time, this locations food was delicious and staff was great very helpful I will come back I love the new menu items!

2  Thank Jasmine1122
Reviewed September 1, 2010

I was just recently in this restaurant ans it was great! Great service Great food at a reasonable price.

1  Thank Jayden66