“Great food!”

El Tiempo Cantina Washington
Ranked #29 of 8,183 Restaurants in Houston
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern, Latin
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children, Bar scene, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Fullerton, California
“Great food!”
Reviewed December 11, 2011

Found this on Tripadvisor and decided to give it a try. This was a great place even though the prices are a bit steep. Had the enchiladas and hubby had the Las Vegas Combo. There was so much food we could not eat it all!

1 Thank RockNCreekGirl

Boston
“The best fajita's I've ever had!!”
Reviewed December 3, 2011

I grew up in Houston & if you don't like fajitas from anywhere you will love them here. They are filet mignon not just regular old beef fajita's. They are kinda pricey, but worth it. Margarita's aren't bad either.

Visited November 2011
2 Thank 4everTexan
Carmel, IN
“That's what I'm talking about”
Reviewed December 1, 2011

In a city known for great Southwest, Tex-mex and Mexican I was starting to think I was going to leave disappointed, but not so. As soon as I walked in I knew this was going to be the place, the bar was full, the joint was noisy, and I had to wait at the bar for a table. Did I mention this was a Wednesday night? Thankfully one of the barmen, Santos, took excellent care of me (even though I couldn't get him to smile until I took his picture with Stella). This is one of those high energy places that is fun to go to and has really great food. When I got a table Stella took great care of me even though the place was really crowded. This is a good one, give it a shot when in Houston.

• Visited November 2011
1 Thank Safetydon
Perth, Australia
“awesome mexican food and atmosphere...”
Reviewed November 22, 2011

We looked on Tripadvisor to find a decent mexican restaurant in Houston, and we were not disappointed. It's a large restaurant with a load of atmosphere! Had the best jumbo shrimp and steak fajitas! The beef enchilada tasted better than it looked on the plate. Service was a bit slow but friendly. Saw waiters standing around chatting amongst themselves, not a good look when you are waiting to be served. The price paid is definitely worth it for the food and ambience, but service could be improved.

Visited October 2011
1 Thank pepe_of_perth
“Excellent Food and Service”
Reviewed September 14, 2011

Being from Minnesota I take advantage of great Mexican food when I have the opportunity. This place is certain not a disappoint. Some may find it a bit pricey for dinner, but I considered it well worth it.

• Visited August 2011