“Great little spot”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Loved the pizza! It was pretty quite for a Saturday night dinner--we were in and out so fast- but the food was great!

There are newer reviews for Mia Bella Trattoria

Reviewed June 28, 2013

Definitely some of the best food I have every had. The food was so flavorful and the customer service was great. I wish I afford to eat there every night!

1  Thank Margret M
Reviewed June 28, 2013

We ended up in this restarant looking for a place to eat close to the hotel.
Beautiful restaurant and great service!
we ordered 2 "personal pizza" and we were in shock to see how big they were. you could feed 2 hungry people with the personal pizzas. Excellent flavor and love the thin crust. they do have lots of different choices for the pizzas.
Actually I felt like having a "white pizza" (alfredo sauce) and vegetables and they made it for me.
I was very happy with their service.
the seafood lasagna (with lobster) was amazing.
Great salads and very fresh.
we enjoyed very much the atmosphere of the restaurant.

1  Thank joselito1959
Reviewed May 8, 2013

We had dinner here, stumbling on the place randomly. I had a pappardelle with seafood which was delicious - lots of shrimp, scallops, mussels and clams. Very tasty and worth a try though I replaced the angelhair with pappardelle. My friend had the lasagne with lobster cream which was delicious but it is rich, so it may be hard to finish it. Another friend had the fettuccine with shrimp which was disappointing though - felt like dry overcooked noodles.

We also had the fried calamari as an appetiser and that was very good!

Considering the price of the dishes, you get a very nice dining environment and I think this place is value for money. Service can be a bit inconsistent though.

It gets crowded, so reservations are recommended.

1  Thank mufimurphy
Reviewed April 8, 2013

The restaurant was clean and the staff was very friendly.

However the food was just ok. Nothing great.

If you are traveling with picky eaters....the menu is limited....however they will try to accommodate as best as possible.

1  Thank Cindy C