“Good food - Great value”

Mogul Indian Restaurant
Ranked #676 of 8,396 Restaurants in Houston
Cuisines: Indian, Pakistani
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Delivery
Neighborhood: Clear Lake
Reviewed December 30, 2011

Some friends gave us a gift certificate to Mogul's, so we decided to try the Sunday buffet. This turned out to be a very good decision as we were able to sample a wide range of dishes. I'll admit that not every dish was to my liking, but most were simply wonderful. Waitstaff is very friendly and attentive. The buffet is a bargain at about $12/person. If you go home hungry, it is your fault.

3  Thank David E

Reviewed June 12, 2010

I've been a regular at this restaurant for years. Having travelled all over the US in my line of business and sought out Indian restaurants wherever I go, can assure you that this is still my very favorite. My wife and I drive fifteen miles to go for the Sunday buffet. Try the dosa, it's to die for.

2  Thank Clay_Moore
Reviewed April 7, 2010

Am eating here now. Buffet is around 10 bucks and includes chicken methi, a very good paneer, some delicious creamy mushroom thing, whose name I can't remember, and a few other entrees. Clearly a well run place.

3  Thank judsonmccann
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
League City, Texas
Reviewed August 7, 2009

This place is AWESOME...and if you've never had Indian food, you should hit the lunch buffet just to get a taste of everything.

3  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Houston, Texas
Reviewed June 6, 2008

Although sometimes the food is too spicy for my taste

1  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook