“Excellent Lobster and Salmon”

Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen
Ranked #73 of 8,907 Restaurants in Houston
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: Convivial chain dishing up hearty portions of New Orleans-style seafood, steaks, salads & more.
Reviewed November 4, 2017

One of my favorite places in Texas, great atmosphere and food, service may be a little slow, but good enough, acceptable price range.

Reviewed November 3, 2017 via mobile

I could eat here every day (but I live 1500 miles away). I LOVE seafood, and I try lots of different restaurants when I come to Texas. I also like Cajun spices, so for me the food here is the best. My favorite is the seafood gumbo, but the special fish dishes are incredible (and large), and the oysters are amazing! All the desserts are very special. I’m always too full to eat one in house, but I do bring one home for later.

Reviewed October 24, 2017 via mobile

This is a very nice restaurant. Very well decorated. We were seated immediately, but then it was a Monday evening. Our server was very nice - Ryan. We ordered King Crab and Lobster. The lobster was quite,over cooked and very salty. The King Crab was one of the best meals I've ever had. With 2 large drinks our dinner was $170
Would we go again, yes. But it will be a while for those prices.

Reviewed October 19, 2017

One of our favorite places to get seafood when we are in Houston. Food is always fresh with a great taste. Plenty of selections and varieties of those selections. Service is always excellent.

Reviewed October 11, 2017 via mobile

This was my first time eating here and I want to commend Haley our server. She made my friend Mack and I feel very welcome and she was attentive as well as informative. I am not sure if it counts for anything but this was one of the best dining experiences I've had in a while.