“Great seafood”

Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Greenway/ Upper Kirby
Reviewed May 9, 2013

Visted on a saturday night with no booking. Wait was ok as they kept turning over tables. As we had all come interstate we took the recommended combination. Good choice.

There are newer reviews for Papadeaux Seafood restaurant

Reviewed May 4, 2013

The good is really good, but I am surprised that a chain this large does not have any published nutritional information -- not even calories! I contacted the corporate office and was told they don't do that.

Reviewed April 23, 2013

Lovely restaurant. Typical seafodd selections. Unique 70's disco music playing as background on the night we visited. Wait staff, Jarred, was fantastic. Would return again.

Reviewed April 19, 2013

I went there for lunch with a co-worker and wanted the salmon appetizer along with a house salad. The salmon was good. The salad was superb! There was a mixture of crispy cold iceburg lettuce along with spinach and tomatos. The croutons were the best and the blue cheese dressing rocked. I will go back for the salad!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

I was in Houston for two weeks. I visited Pappadeaux 6 times. I tried to get sick of their fresh sea food but it was not possible. there are no sea food restaurants like Pappadeaux in Wisconsin