“Great Dining Experience”

Dining options: Reservations
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Great Dining Experience”
Reviewed October 22, 2012 via mobile

I was visiting relatives in the Houston area and they suggested that we visit Pappas when I noted that I had a taste for seafood. The wait staff was extremely friendly and we had a nice view of the well manicured landscape from our window. I ordered blackened catfish with jambalaya and a cup of gumbo. All of it was seasoned well and I was stuffed after finishing my plate. I noticed that Pappas is affiliated with the popular Pappadeaux Seafood chain. The food and dining experience certainly was comparable and did not disappoint. I certainly plan on visiting here again.

Marshall, Texas
“Great Sea Food”
Reviewed October 10, 2012

Every thing they serve is great, love the crawfish bisque. They also have the best bread and the soft shell crab is excellent. When you are in Houston and get hungry make sure you give them a try.

Visited October 2012
Overland Park, Kansas
“Really good food. No atmosphere.”
Reviewed July 18, 2012 via mobile

Ate here during a quick trip to Houston. Thought the food was excellent. Left the restaurant stuffed after an appetizer and entree. Wine selection was surprisingly decent. Biggest issue was the place felt like a cafeteria-style restaurant with zero atmosphere.

Toronto, Canada
“Fantastic Seafood!”
Reviewed July 16, 2012

I really love this restaurant. I ate here about 18 months ago and wanted to go back. It is really nothing fancy and it is a chain but I find the seafood pasta is really delicious and tastes pretty homemade and coming from me a self-confessed pasta snob that pretty good. The service was excellent and fast.

• Visited July 2012
“Wonderful time & excellent food”
Reviewed July 14, 2012 via mobile

I recently took a co-worker here for dinner. He requested seafood and this was the place to go. The food was plentiful, and our dinners were top-notch. I would eat there again.