“Hot .Spicy.lots to eat!”

Pappasito's Cantina
Ranked #28 of 8,381 Restaurants in Houston
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed May 8, 2013

This was my only chance to eat true Mexican, while en route to Galveston. OMG it was good . First I had my fill of free chips & salsa...that was Heaven right there. (I drank alot here too) Next the refried beans and the chicken & steak enchiladas mm mmmm good! There's a big menu, its was a hoot!
Plus the Grasshopper was Fresh Made! (GUACAMOLE)

loved it went with a group

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Noisy, busy, but fun, tasty TexMex, lots of food for the money. Not for the faint of heart or those watching their diet.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

This was my first visit to Houston & I wanted a real Tex Mex restaurant experience, so I was pointed to Pappasito's. It was SO YUMMY! I asked my waiter for his recommendation & he brought me a plate with a few different things, all of which were very good. I especially enjoyed the enchiladas. The chips & salsa that were on the table while I waited for my meal were also very good, and then the dessert, to die for! I was SO full but it was worth it. My visit was 6 months ago, and I don't remember the details, but I do remember how much I enjoyed my visit to Pappasito's, and if I'm ever back in Houston I will make a return trip!

Reviewed April 29, 2013

OMg the food here is remarkable. I dont like Mexican food but this place is AWESOME! Wednesday is half price on fajitas.
The food, the atmosphere, outside seating with heaters for those few cold nights we get here in Houston.
They even make fresh quacamole to your liking right in front of you.
Its so good Wednesdays, Fridays, & Saturdays is hard to get seating.

Reviewed April 24, 2013 via mobile

I have to have pappasito's when I'm in Houston. I ordered fajita nachos to go.
As always, very good! I love their green creamy dip & red salsa, both so good!
This location was packed but so worth it!