“Always a good choice for brunch!”

Pappasito's Cantina
Ranked #26 of 8,243 Restaurants in Houston
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Gretna, Louisiana
“Always a good choice for brunch!”
Reviewed February 28, 2013

We love their salsas - and I may be addicted to their Mexico City Chicken Soup - it's enough in one bowl for three meals!!

Visited January 2013

bermuda
“Fun atmosphere - good food”
Reviewed February 23, 2013

Went for lunch, the food and drinks were tasty. If you're looking for five star service or dining - go somewhere else. This is a great place to hang out, let loose and enjoy tex-mex food. There's a party atmosphere, and the wait staff looked like college kids. We had the table side made guacamole and the tacos and the filet mignon & stuffed shrimp fajitas. Frozen drinks all round made the strolling guitar players tolerable. All and all - it was fun.

• Visited February 2013
Alvin, Texas, United States
“Simply terrible”
Reviewed February 16, 2013 via mobile

I was very disappointed with this restaurant. I have been to this one along with one on Gulf freeway and also one in the Dallas area several times and it wasn't too bad. But this time the wait was long. The service was terrible. The wait staff were not attentive. To top it off either our server or the kitchen forgot to put my food in with the other entrees. The manager came over and apologized and offer to bring me something to eat so I wouldn't be sitting there while the others ate. I turned him down because I just wanted my dinner. He did comp my meal. But the point here is no attention to detail. The food wasn't very good. And overpriced for Tex-Mex food. There are better restaurants out there. Needless to say I won't be going back.

“Very bad night!!!”
Reviewed February 11, 2013 via mobile

We arrived, at what friends told us was the best Mexican Restaraunt. First it was entirely to loud. My wife and I had talk loud just to here each other. Second the service was terrible. Waiter brought me a beer with a cold glass and salt on rim. She pured the beer in glass very fast, which foamed up to the salt and foamed even worse. She sat glass down on the table and beer was running all over table. 5 minutes later she returns with a hand full of napkins to wipe it up which I already used my place napkin to do so. The salsa was bad, order some special dip she told us to get and it was not hot and tasted terrible. Our main meal was even as bad. We were in the place for about 45 minutes tops. After all the frustration she had the gall to ask if we wanted desert. We ask for ticket and will not come again if we're in Houston down the road.

League City, Texas
“More expensive than typical TexMex but really good”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Great food that's a little bit more "special" than your run of the mill TexMex place. Great margaritas and great salsa.

Visited June 2012