“Delicious!”

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Neighborhood: Clear Lake
Neighborhood: Clear Lake
Reviewed September 23, 2013

Great portion sizes and healthy options for a quick lunch - everything I've tried here has been flavorful and satisfying.

Reviewed August 24, 2013

Love the service and food .owner is great! Pricing is fair. Never too crowded. I usually go for the egg rolls, pho and a dessert.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

Pho 21 is close to work and an excellent choice for lunch. Excellent noodle soup and I get the chicken added that makes it extra special! Staff is always friendly and courteous. Highly recommend!

Reviewed July 10, 2013 via mobile

It was my first time to try Vietnamese good. This place came recommended by Vietnamese couple we met locally. It was great!

The beef and noodle (#12) was just what I wanted.

Reviewed April 9, 2013

This is the place for beef noodle soup when craving for Pho'. I have always come here with my wife who loves Vietnamese noodle soup. I would give 4 star for the food and 2 star for service, which we do not expect much of good service from Vietnamese restaurants. A single portion is normally good for both of us but we always order more than we can stuff.

1  Thank Kunsam