“Great place!”

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Neighborhood: Clear Lake
Neighborhood: Clear Lake
Reviewed July 10, 2013 via mobile

It was my first time to try Vietnamese good. This place came recommended by Vietnamese couple we met locally. It was great!

The beef and noodle (#12) was just what I wanted.

Reviewed April 9, 2013

This is the place for beef noodle soup when craving for Pho'. I have always come here with my wife who loves Vietnamese noodle soup. I would give 4 star for the food and 2 star for service, which we do not expect much of good service from Vietnamese restaurants. A single portion is normally good for both of us but we always order more than we can stuff.

1  Thank Kunsam
Reviewed April 9, 2013

Pho is one of those meals i try and get in at least once a week. It's not fatty, the broth normally makes you feel better, alot of positive things about eating pho. Now finding a great Pho Restaurant is another deal. Finally found the one I've been searching for all my life! Broth looks deep in color, comes out piping hot! Full of flavor and colors.

So many places have bland colors, and the meat just taste like the broth.. This place I had no complaints about. Tasted so good, I had to "trip" about it "haha". The place was probably half full when i got there, and service was impeccable. Well at least to the standard of Pho Joint. 5 Stars YUmm Yummm dishes

1  Thank Charles C
Reviewed December 29, 2012

place is cheap and wonderful for what you get for the money. not the best but will do for the price and convient very close location to candlewood suites. love the chicken rice plate #43 . downside they do not offer Vietnamese sandwich. some days its really good food. another time tasty garnishes is missing w/o fishsauce. food is ok. i will continue to get my meals here.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

After eating at Pho 21 you will spend the next few hours flashbacking to that time you and Gooch were on R&R in Saigon and you met that waitress that did that......no wait sorry food is great authentic exotic healthy! Deliscous go hungry leave full! No full is not the right word go hungry leave sated. As I finished my meal I was allready sweating from the spice and the heat that my ice cold Chanh Muoi a salty lemon drink that luckily cuts the heat. Now I head out into Houston heat.