“Don't be put off by the location”
Review of Pho Vang

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pho Vang
Ranked #2,014 of 8,552 Restaurants in Houston
Cuisines: Chinese, Vietnamese
Reviewed January 7, 2013

I talked my husband into dining at Pho Vang yesterday (not difficult since it's a favorite of his). We both used to work in the area ages ago and were fortunate enough to be introduced to this place. First of all, don't be put off by the location. Yes, it's in a rougher part of town in a seedy strip mall and you may even have to ignore the homeless guy sleeping on the sidewalk (I know I'm not doing a good job of selling the place, but I'm going for full disclosure here). All that being said, the inside is utilitarian but clean. The menu has loads of options and descriptions of each. Now here's the best part- the food is delicious and cheap and they give you loads of it! Admittedly I am no expert on Vietnamese food, but the coworker that first introduced me to Pho Vang was Vietnamese and she loved it. Surely that's worth something. Anyway, if you should find yourself in the area, then give this place a try.

Reviewed July 22, 2012 via mobile

It is great especially the Pho you need to try it I could live off it if I wanted to but yes it is wonderful