“Breakfast Buffet”

Add it.
Remingtons Restaurant
Ranked #2,427 of 8,552 Restaurants in Houston
Reviewed November 24, 2013

Nice breakfast buffet. We did not find out until after eating there twice that you can ask the kitchen staff to make you an omelet as part of the Buffet. The individualized omelets are better and fresher than the buffet scrambled eggs. The hostess was nice and personable.

Reviewed October 13, 2013

The staff was very good. They made a true effort to make you feel comfortable. They remembered you the second day. Food / selection was good as was the food.

Reviewed March 12, 2012

Nice place to unwind on a buisness trip. the bar staff was nice and the food was fairly good. not much vegetarian food.

Reviewed November 2, 2011

Comfortable atmosphere and drinks well priced.staff was very friendly and helpful. music played at nice level so you can talk also. roomey dance floor.

Reviewed September 28, 2011

I have eaten solo at Remington's MANY times now, as I stay at this Crowne Plaza regularly for business. And to sum it all up...if I was paying for it myself, I would be disappointed. However, since it's all on the company dime, I really can't complain.

The restaurant seems to have a problem with flies, and the A/C sometimes has trouble with the Texas heat. The decor is dated and not particularly comfortable.

Service is very good, though they are clearly understaffed.

My favorite story to tell about Remington's is that during one of my stays, I ordered the Veggie Pizza, because it looked really tasty. It was about $12. I am 99% certain that what came from the kitchen was a DiGiornio Pizza from the Walmart down the street, where it probably runs for about $3.