“An all time holiday favourite”
Review of Romano's Macaroni Grill - CLOSED

Romano's Macaroni Grill
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed September 25, 2013

The date range wont go back far enough, but I only have positive things to say about Macaroni Grill. This was a big favourite with the family when we went away to Houston. Always great service and food. Always fond memories.

Reviewed August 29, 2013

We have eaten in other Macaroni Grills before but this was our first in this location.

We met an old friend for dinner and were pleased with everything. We were seated promptly and the waiter (Eduardo) was very attentive but not pushy. My husband had the new sausage and potatoes dish which had 2 large pieces of sausage and plenty of food so he could not finish it all. I had the pollo caprese which had a generous piece of chicken and a huge mound of pasta with fresh tomatoes and mozzarella cheese. More than I could finish. Our friend had the chicken marsala which he said was good. We shared a bottle of Apothic red blend wine for half price - $14.50 which would have cost us more in any other restaurant at the full price, even by the glass. Topped the meal off with blood orange sorbetto ($3.50) Total bill for all was $69.17.

During the course of our meal, a young lady walked around on 2 occasions singing Italian songs. Very talented lady.

We stayed 3 hours reminiscing and the waiter, while checking on us, did not push for us to leave. We even had him change the check from one to 2 checks and he was very accommodating.

I would recommend this place for anyone who enjoys a good meal.

Reviewed June 7, 2013 via mobile

Wait time less than in Olive Garden. Value for money at Olive Garden. Food was great though. No salad or soup with main course. A lady sings once in a while. Melodious voice. I told them to get my dish without prawn and they forgot. Wait time was doubled.

Reviewed April 13, 2013

Great service and excellent food! We had a large group and shared plenty of appetizers. The Italian Nachos were wonderful, the calamari tender and delicious. Everything was overall excellent (including the 7 sisters moscato!). I truly enjoy this restaurant!

Reviewed April 1, 2013

The Bibb and Bleu Salad was absolutely delicious. The Chicken Parmesan and Pasta was really good too. The lady seated me at a really nice booth too even though I was by myself due to business travel.