“Tomahawk”

Taste of Texas Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 8,312 Restaurants in Houston
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 20, 2014 via mobile

Wow is all I can say ..... If you are looking for a place to eat a great steak , look no further .You get great service and you get to choose your steak I personally recommend the TOMAHAWK it's a bone in Ribeye that looks like a tomahawk , it's enough to share , the salad bar is to die for ....I highly recommend if you visit Houston

There are newer reviews for Taste of Texas Restaurant

Reviewed April 18, 2014

This is a typical steakhouse for Texas. A nice salad bar in the back and what looks like a meat counter next to it. If you don't see the cut of steak you want on the menu go back and they wil cut it for you.

Reviewed April 18, 2014 via mobile

The only thing they are missing is the music, other than that, there is no better restaurant in Houston to taste the hospitality, and mouth watering stakes of Texas !
My favorite place so far to entertain when someone visits from abroad : )

Reviewed April 17, 2014

One of favorite restaurants of all time! Love the location, the decor, the ambience and the service. But the best thing are the tasty steaks! Our favorite for years was the Porterhouse. The first time we had it we picked it out and the butcher recommended we have it butterflied cut. We did and we have ever since. We split the steak and order extra vegetables. Best meal in Texas!

Reviewed April 17, 2014

This is the BEST place in Houston to get a steak, cooked to your perfection. I'm told they have other great food but every time I've been there I did not pass up the opportunity for one of their classic steaks.
If you have a problem with ANY of you food, steak not to your exact expectations, they will replace it with no questions. However, I've never had them miss, and I've had a lot of their steaks.
Great restaurant!