“Tiger Cry is fantastic!”
Review of Thai Bistro

Thai Bistro
Ranked #977 of 8,435 Restaurants in Houston
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Greenway/ Upper Kirby
Reviewed August 6, 2014

I've been looking for another restaurant that makes an awesome Tiger Cry dish. Thai Bistro did it perfectly and I was so happy to find a Thai restaurant in Houston that did the dish well. The steak was perfectly grilled and the dipping sauce was brilliant. I absolutely loved the restaurant and the staff was great. The menu was very fairly priced and the quality of the food was great. It's an excellent business lunch and dinner location and I have no concerns taking a date or customer to Thai Bistro. Easy to get to location too!

Reviewed June 17, 2014

The food is delicious and they have a different style of taste. Try the "fish cake" and Panang curry, they are just awesome.

Reviewed May 26, 2014

We had been traveling over a long day, were really hungry, and this place looked nice and smelled wonderful. We split the fish cakes, had good soup, and enjoyed our entrees. I ordered Pad Thai. It's my go-to comfort dish. While it was good, my mother's food was better! She ordered a noodle dish (was it blazing noodles??) with seasonal veggies. Now, I am usually suspicious when restaurants say that and tend to stay away from those dishes because the veggies are frequently sad. These were great, and I was jealous of her dish. The green veggies were vibrant, all the veggies were cooked well, and it wasn't the same ones you find everywhere. I would definitely go back.

Reviewed June 29, 2013

I went for dinner with my fiance and wait for 15 mins, no even get a glass of water. The waitress did not care about us. So we left!!!

Reviewed May 24, 2013

I love the curry at Thai Bistro. Don't go if you're really hungry because the service isn't that fast. However, if you have time, you'll enjoy it. I can't eat spicy food and my daughter could probably chug hot sauce. They cater to your "1 to 10" spiciness requests well and we're both always happy.