“Terrible service :(”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Greenway/ Upper Kirby
Reviewed June 29, 2013

I went for dinner with my fiance and wait for 15 mins, no even get a glass of water. The waitress did not care about us. So we left!!!

Reviewed May 24, 2013

I love the curry at Thai Bistro. Don't go if you're really hungry because the service isn't that fast. However, if you have time, you'll enjoy it. I can't eat spicy food and my daughter could probably chug hot sauce. They cater to your "1 to 10" spiciness requests well and we're both always happy.

Reviewed May 19, 2013

We had a lovely meal here after it was recommended by a friend. The menu contains a great selection - I struggled to decide what to have because it all sounds so great!

All of our choices were lovely and I can't wait to get back and try more. My boyfriend had a seafood combination which contained both prawns and scallops. They were both cooked perfectly which isn't an easy feat!! I noted another reviewer complained about the rice being clumpy. Rice is traditionally served as 'sticky rice' in Thailand. I found ours to be cooked perfectly.

The service and ambiance were top notch. I think it would suit couples and small groups alike.

Overall a great authentic Thai restaurant and a definite new favourite! The meal was also excellent value for money which makes it even better!

Reviewed May 6, 2013

Chicken satay tasted very good, chunky and tender with good dipping sauces.

Rice, on the other hand, was terrible (soggy) and it wasn't even jasmine (this one boggles the mind, it's a Thai restaurant not serving jasmine rice!).

Lastly, the yellow curry was average, with potatoes and carrots still slightly raw (should have cooked longer).

This was a first time visit and probably the last as well.

Reviewed March 21, 2013

The food was excellent, service was very good too. We had plenty of vegetarian options, including soups, to choose from. Would go again if I was in the neighborhood.

1  Thank KMM2013_03