“Delicious!”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 3, 2014

I was searching on Yelp for new places to go to. This places has pretty high reviews even though its a little far from where I live. We make the 45 minutes drive to give it a try since we're always up for new food tasting. The food doesn't disappoint. The food is pretty authentic to me and very affordable. The portion is pretty large for the price we paid. I would come here again if I happen to be in the area. I don't think I would make the 45 minutes drive again just because there's other Thai restaurant that is closer and taste pretty good too.

There are newer reviews for Thai Jasmine Restaurant

Reviewed February 17, 2014 via mobile

Definitely one of the best Thai food I have had. If I have to say that I would have tried at least 20 different thai places this would be in my top 2. The other one was in Bellingham, WA. To me, the most important thing is the pleasantries extended by the waitresses. The two women were pleasant, calm and catered to my vegetarian request. Ordered Pad Thai with Tofu and veggie. Definitely The best I have had. 5 of my colleagues with varied taste and spice preferences (one said yellow curry no spice) loved the food. So why 4 stars. I felt they served my appetizer fried Tofu 10 mins after they served my entre'. The serving size was huge. Yummy Yummy Yummy. I found a reliable place to go near Houston Hobby airport.

Reviewed January 22, 2014

My husband took me there for our anniversary dinner. When we sat down at our table, I noticed tiny roaches along the wall behind me. It did not take long for two more to present themselves on the table. The waitress tried to explain that it was because construction was occurring next door. We moved to another table and ate our food. It could have been the most delicious thai food in the city, but I couldn't tell you because I was in disgust. yuck.

Reviewed August 30, 2013

We tried this restaurant for dinner, it was packed but we waited just 10 min to have a table (we had no reservation). The service was friendly and fast, and the food...well the food was spectacular!!! Portions were generous, ingredients fresh. Lovely food delivered at the time requested. Delicious beef stir fry and green chicken curry, tasty fish cakes and spring rolls. V impressed as a visitor Houston that this restaurant was as good as many reviewers had suggested. Recommended.

Reviewed August 12, 2013

We ate at Thai Jasmine on a Friday night. The wait staff are friendly and the food was good and came quickly. What was really good was that they could fix anything on the menu as a vegetarian option. They offered tofu as well as lots of vegetable options, which is nice when you don't feel like eating meat. Chicken and tofu dishes were delicious and plentiful - we took home leftovers. The prices are good too; we will definitely eat there again.