“This is what a bakery should be”

Three Brothers Bakery S Braeswood
Ranked #54 of 94 Bakeries in Houston
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed September 4, 2012

Three Brothers is the first bakery that makes gingerbread men like I remember having them in my youth. They are delicious. The ladyfingers, sugar cookies and macaroons are also highly recommended. They have the best black and white cookie (e.g. that Seinfeld episode) that I have ever had. The lemon bars are not as good as I had hoped. They are more doughy and lemony. The linser tart was also less than I have come to expect from the Three Brothers Bakery.

Reviewed June 30, 2012

Gingerbread, cookies and cake all from yesteryear!! Growing up those delicacies from the local bakery are largely gone except at Three Brothers, where the baked goods are beyond comparing to the supermarket bakeries!!

Reviewed February 19, 2010

Last October we ordered a special cake for a birthday. We gave explicit instructions on the decorations. It was a disaster! Wrong colors,difficult to read print, none of the decorations which we discussed etc. We were taking it out of town, so we had to wait 2 hours for them to redo it. Two weeks ago we ordered three special cakes. When we went to pick it up today, they had no record of our order, even though we talked to Marischa. After 10 minutes of searching, they discovered the order, but it was not filled! These people are incompetent and uncaring. They are relying on their past laurels. Unless you are just picking up something already made, I would stay away from pre-ordering. On the positive side the bakery goods are very good, and they did comp today's substitution.

1  Thank imssc1