“Old and Dirty - Great if you are a Smoker!”

No photo provided
Cuisines: Mexican, American, Southwestern, Barbecue
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Families with children
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Families with children
Houston, Texas
“Old and Dirty - Great if you are a Smoker!”
Reviewed July 13, 2012

This Chili's is the absolute dirtiest I have EVER been in anywhere. The place wreaks of smoke (yes they allow smoking at the bar) and the place is just plain dirty. Take a look in the kitchen as you walk to the mensroom and you will have a hard time eating anything in this place (if you even have an appetite after leaving their mens room).

Visited June 2012

• Polish first
Grantham, United Kingdom
“The one on FM 1960 and 249”
Reviewed December 16, 2011

Had a great and leisurely meal here- not hurried to eat and run. Food met expectations and was reasonably priced and good quality.

Visited December 2011
Houston, TX
“Great Customer Service”
Reviewed November 10, 2008

What happened to service??? I've been to this restaurant several times and almost every time is a disappointment. The service is usually slow and the servers act like they have an attitude problem and they don't really care about the customer at all... they just want their tip and to go home!!
Then I went in a few days ago and had a new refreshing face greet me! A young, sweet, short, brunette woman who was warm and friendly and had a 'down-home, southern-hospitality' type of attitude. She was polite and wasn't afraid to joke with me and my wife. The banter was enjoyable and even when our food was a little slow, she kept us informed and socialized with us instead of just ignoring us. It was nice to see someone who actually knew what it meant to give great customer service. I wish I could remember her name, but next time you go in this location, look for the friendly face and attitude that stands out from the rest. You'll recognize it and if you don't see it, I guess she's off for the day