“LOVE BLAKES!!!”

Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
“LOVE BLAKES!!!”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

Sad to say, I used to be a regular here. Like know my voice over the phone regular. I lived close by and I absolutely LOVE their burgers. Anytime anyone comes to visit me I HAVE to take them here. Some make the mistake of ordering BBQ (not a horrible choice, just not as great of a choice as a burger). It's just something about their homemade patties and grilled buns that I just love. I always get the cheeseburger with pepperjack cheese, no onions, add jalapeños with a side of steak fries. Steak fries are a little bland, but is easily fixed with some seasoning salt. I have taken people from Houston here that never heard of this place and they love it just as much as I do. I haven't had a bad thing to eat here, but definitely recommend a burger!

• Visited May 2014

“Tasty BBQ”
Reviewed May 16, 2014

Tried this place for the first time the other day for lunch and was pleasantly surprised. The BBQ was pretty good, but not the best. The sweet tea was perfect, dirty rice was average. If you're looking for a good lunch and quick bite you should check it out. Good prices also.

• Visited May 2014
“Great BBQ!”
Reviewed January 17, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I ate there for lunch today. She had the Bacon Cheeseburger with onion rings. Great choice! I had the two meat meal, ribs and sliced beef. Also very good. Potato salad was good and bbq beans were ranch style beans in bbq sauce, best I've had. Try this place!

“Excellent Burgers!”
Reviewed January 11, 2014

Local, independent BBQ place a little off the beaten track. Their burgers are excellent! Hand-formed patties, crispy bacon. They have some non-traditional things for a BBQ place too, like boudin, BBQ "burritos" with sour cream, chives, cheese, etc. large outdoor patio for when the weather is nice (plus indoor tables). Definitely will be eating the again.

• Visited January 2014
Denton
“One of the better burgers I have eaten.”
Reviewed December 5, 2013 via mobile

had the cheeseburger with grilled onions and bacon and a order of chili cheese fries. Both were absolutely delecious and I will be back so I can try the bbq.