“Terrible Food” 1 of 5 bubbles

Wings N More
Breinigsville, Pennsylvania, United States
“Terrible Food”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2013

Burger was burned, and was not good at all. Requested no cheese, and they still put cheese on my burger. My Cheesesteak has barely any steak, and was mostly green peppers and mushrooms. Even steak did not taste good. French fries were plain, and they had no seasoning except for salt and pepper. Wings were ok.

Visited March 2013

Middlebury, Indiana
“Very good food.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 22, 2013

I had the toasted Ravioli and it was awesome. They had Dos Equies on tap. The service was very good also

Visited January 2013
“not to bad to go and drink with coworkers”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

we went to this place on friday, just after lunch. Was quiet and me and my coworkers started to celebrating the already weekend. nice customer service, i ordered the buffalo wrap. It was good, but the fries was not that good, not too bad either. we ate at the bar and had some good fun. wil come back to this place some other friday.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
Atlanta, Georgia
“i'm sick”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2012

i ate ayt wings and more on hwy 6 now i'm feeling really sick i can't stop throwin up i still can taste the butter that was in the sauc. I hate feelin this way

Visited March 2012
laredo TX
“It was okay... my DAD and I got sick...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 21, 2011

well we ate on sunday and it was good,,,, but afterward we got sick.. too much wings... good food, and it was packed because of the WWE show, but overall would I come back to eat again.. only if they invite me and buy dinner,,, nothing too fancy to come back to eat again...

• Visited November 2011