“Awesome Poboys!!!”

Cuisines: Delicatessen
Baldwin City, Kansas
“Awesome Poboys!!!”
Reviewed July 14, 2014

As a Midwesterner visiting Houston I had to at least try a Po'boy. So glad I did. These were great. We ordered a Catfish and an Original and split them up. Both were Fantastic. Will definitely go for one of these sandwiches again next time I am visiting Houston.

• Visited July 2014

Picayune, Mississippi
“Love Antone's Poboys!”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

There is nothing like these sandwiches. I dream about these yummy subs. It's such a simple combination but I've never been able to replicate the taste. Pickles, a teensy bit of mayo? deli meats and a little cheese all enveloped in a soft French -sub-type bread. Oh heaven!

Visited October 2013
1 Thank PennyStettinius
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Beautiful”
Reviewed April 11, 2014 via mobile

Quality and quantity best combo you can get!! If you in Houston it's a must!+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

1 Thank leed2253
Rockport, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food, excellant service”
Reviewed February 25, 2014

Great food, excellent service. We would eat there again. It was close to our hotel. Everyone was very courteous. I would recommend this restaurant to our friends.

Visited February 2014
“Nice Try”
Reviewed February 27, 2013

First, they got the french bread right. The crust is light and crispy and makes an absolute mess when pressed. I had the shrimp Poboy. The shrimp were flat and overcooked. Definitely a miss. My wife had the New Orleans roast beef which was delicious! Don't expect a foot-long here. The poboys are about 8-10 inches long.

• Visited February 2013