“love the food”

Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Chennai
“love the food”
Reviewed July 3, 2012

best food and music. Enjoyed dining here and loved the menu. The weekend menu was amazing and used to go regularly on weekends. One of the best restaurants on this area I would say. I enjoyed the music they played during my visit.

Visited August 2011

Austin, Texas
“Quality, friendly, big screens and WiFi”
Reviewed June 12, 2012

Quality "fast food", friendly and helpful staff, big screens and WiFi. Excellent place to have a casual business meeting.

What more to expect on this side of town?

• Visited June 2012
Houston, Texas
“it was ok”
Reviewed May 26, 2012

made me wish id brought kids along. the food was overpriced for its quality

Visited May 2012
Houston, Texas
“food was ok”
Reviewed November 2, 2011

went during busy time of day , took a little long to be served but overall,, food was good, Fuddruckers is always busy at this location,

Visited October 2011
Houston, TX
“Terrible experience”
Reviewed October 24, 2010

My family and I went to have lunch at Fuddruckers hoping to have a nice experience. Everything was fine until an employee brought some shakes I had ordered for my kids. She spilled them on the table and then just told us we could move to another location. That's it, no apology even though my wife got some shake spilled on her blouse, her face, and her hair. Also, she didn't order more shakes, because we waited a long time until a manager walked by and asked if we were doing fine. We told her about the shakes and she said she would make sure they got to our table. After another long wait I went to see about the shakes and nobody had started making them. They started to make them and I asked that if I hadn't gone up there they would never had taken them? The kitchen manager only said, well we're making them now and walked back to the kitchen. Again no apology or concern that I was upset (I told him about the shakes being spilled).
All that being said the first manager did apologize and offered to give us free meals on our next visit. She was the only one who treated us with any dignity, although I really don't care for freebies, just want to have decent service.
This was at the hwy 290/hollister location.