“Not my first choice but...”
Review of Logan's Roadhouse - CLOSED

Logan's Roadhouse
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 10, 2013

The food and the steaks are of good quality; we have been there with my family at lunch time and everything was fine, service was good as much as the food quality.

Maybe it can be done something better for the price, above all at lunch time, adding some "specials" for the WE, but in general we have no relevant complains. So we will probably be back again.

Reviewed January 20, 2013

Went to Logan's for dinner, after it was recommended by the front desk at Holiday Inns - was a little reluctant as I wasn't in the mood for "roadhouse food".
Very well received at the door by Rebeka and Hubert who served me was great - he suggested a meal and it was top drawer. The hot bread rolls were scrumptious and i could easily have had half a dozen.
Not keen on the peanut shells all over the floor, looked messy. Restrooms were clean and the recycled paper for drying your hands off is an excellent idea.
Carina, who did not serve me had a smile on her face all evening and her clients were delighted with her service.
It was so good that i went back the next day for a chicken salad for lunch.

Reviewed January 7, 2013 via mobile

We are going to be a regular customer in this traditional All American Restaurant. You may ask why? Because of consistency in food and great specials( mondays & tuseday ) two meals for $14.95 . Variety of choices to include, salmon, top sirloin steak, pork chops or hamburger plus two sides.
Large bucket of whole peanuts on each table . All foods prepared well seasoned , and hot , fresh dinner rolls delivered as needed . Managers checks on customers frequently. I don't know how they do it but i call it great value for real no fuss Good old American food.

Reviewed December 13, 2012

Great food! Great service! Affordable! My husband and I love to eat at Logan's. The ribeye steaks are luscious. A "loaded" baked potato, plus a salad and we're good to go. Of course, I must mention their fluffy dinner rolls and butter. I could make a meal on those alone. They also serve sweet tea. What a great southern beverage and how nice not to have to sweeten it yourself. The quaintness of peanut shells all over the floor just add to the comfortable atmosphere.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

We were staying down the road from this restaurant and it appeared on a list of nearby restaurants generated by the front desk. I have to say that I was a little reluctant as I had had a bad experience in another one of this chain in Kissimmee about 18 months earlier, but his was much much better! We were seated and served with drinks almost immediately. The food was good and reasonably priced.

We would go again