“*****Gave it a second chance and glad I did *****”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Canyon Cafe - CLOSED

Canyon Cafe
Cuisines: Mexican, American, Southwestern
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Great Uptown
Wildwood Crest, New Jersey
“*****Gave it a second chance and glad I did *****”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2013

Ok after my review in April I was invited to try this place again, which I did yesterday. The service was amazing the food was very good, slightly under seasoned for my taste but very good. The chips are addictive.

I would like to thank the manager for the wonderful service we received. I'm glad I gave it a second chance it was worth it.

• Visited June 2013

Tomball, Texas
“BEST KEPT SECRET!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2013

We eat here monthly and enjoy our meal each and every time we come. The food is absolutely delicious! The service is outstanding. We always have to buy a bag of chips (especially the won tons) to take home and enjoy to hold us over until our next visit.

• Visited June 2013
Cape Town Central, South Africa
“Good Mexican Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2013

Popped in for a snack and had a lovely experience - beers were oh-so-cold and then decided to have the table avocado - guacamole prepared in front of you with chips. Lovely fresh fragrances and the variety of chips added to the overall good taste.

• Visited May 2013
CanyonCafe, Public Relations Manager at Canyon Cafe, responded to this review, May 16, 2013
Thank you for your positive review! We hope that you will come again soon and try one of our specialties like our Flip N Sizzle Fajitas or our Limit-2 Margaritas!
Wildwood Crest, New Jersey
“Eat elsewhere!!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 30, 2013

Went with a friend for a quick dinner last night, food was bland, service was poor. Thank goodness for the chips or we would have left so hungry. I ordered the blackened salmon ceasar salad, the only thing blackened was my mood from the tiniest piece of tasteless over cooked, regular grilled salmon under the disguise of being blackened. The waiter was lethargic and best and would rather have been anywhere else than serving us. When asked how the meal was, in a tone that told my companion and I that he really didn't care and was just going through the motions, we told him the food was tasteless and bland. He just said in a very bored tone "can I get you something else". We had enough by then and wanted him to take the plates and leave us alone.

The manager came by earlier and asked 'how was everything" we said OK and that was good enough for her. If the manager has such low standards then why should I give them my hard earned money for a poorly cooked and seasoned meal and poor service to top it off.

• Visited April 2013
Houston, Texas
“Favorite Houston Southwestern Cuisine”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 26, 2013

With fast and friendly service, and better than average food, the Canyon Cafe is a favorite place for a good business lunch. Pretty good salsa and chips, as well.

Visited March 2013
CanyonCafe, Public Relations Manager at Canyon Cafe, responded to this review, May 3, 2013
Thank you for your kind review! We hope to see you again soon!