“Great Fajitas!”

Cuisines: American, Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed May 23, 2014

We visited with family and loved the food and atmosphere. Being our first time, they brought a sample of their fajitas and I was hooked. We got the 1 lb. with a mix of beef and shrimp and it was soooo good. The only reason I gave it less than 5 stars is that, other than the fajitas, the meals were pretty standard and the drinks seemed a bit pricey too.

Reviewed May 13, 2014 via mobile

The guacamole was awesome and the nachos were scrumptious. You have to get the 1/2 lb or 1 lb fajitas the service was great you don't wait long for your food. The restaurant is packed all the time. Highly recommend

Reviewed April 9, 2014

visited here in March,first visit place was very busy,but we waited and amused our selves with chips ,salsa ,and guacamole ,and cold beer and margaritas !!.We were seated fairly quickly but believe me the food is worth any wait,as we had not eaten here before,our host ordered for us beef fajitas ,we were worried in case the beef was tough !! well it was the best EVER ,we were four adults and four kids and everyone loved there food.We went back for our last night in Houston and believe me we were not disappointed.YUM YUM

Reviewed March 28, 2014 via mobile

Was looking forward to lunch at the new location in Beaumont. My girlfriends Friday lunch bunch a great to meet there today. We gathered in the bar ordered a margarita and some appetizers margaritas were good appetizers . Service was slow food was slow. But it's a new restaurant so you expect that especially on a Friday afternoon at 145 . We were all having a lot of fun laughing and talking when the manager came over to our table and said that we were too high.

Let's say first that this is a very noisy restaurant with high ceilings and very crowded. The manager was soft spoken so I asked him to repeat what he had said. He said that we were talking too loud. I said to him we're just having fun it's a bar. me it was a family bar. There were no children or families seated in the bar area.
There were people who chose to sit in the bar because the wait was too long for a table in the restaurant. The table sitting next to us to complained that we were being too loud.

Rather than take them to another table in the restaurant the manager asked us to be quiet. This became quite the subject of conversation in the bar with everyone around us. There were seven women in our group who all have families and would love to take our families there to try it out . But after the root treatment today slow service slow food the seven women and their families will not be back.

Reviewed March 9, 2014

The lime marinated steak is absolutely the best I've ever had. It's tender, juicy, spicy, and cooked to perfection every time. I have never tasted anything so good in my life. Every bite just melts in you mouth and you'll wish it would never end. It is a must have every time I'm in Houston.