“Best Pizza”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed February 7, 2014

My family and I have been here over the years about 20-30 times. I would like to think of myself as a pizza expert. This place has the best pizza I have ever had. It's a ma and paw place...Nothing fancy, but quality food. Anything on the menu we have ever gotten is mouthwatering and the rolls are super good too. The only downside is the waiters are kind of slow 85% of the times, even during slow times, but nothing absolutely horrible.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

Four of us came in for a pizza. We had the absolute worst waiter ever. Never came by to check on us, never smiled. He clearly did not want to be there, and could have cared less about our dining experience. I wouldn't go back solely based on the crappy service.

Reviewed February 16, 2013 via mobile

We went for the first time and it was a perfect place for kids. Almost every table had some kiddos, all attracted by the abilit to watch your very own pizza being made an the dough being tossed in the air.

Tasty, thin crust pizza ready in 7 minutes. Great toppings, a little pricy, but worth it.

The service was amazing, attentive and kid interactive. He remembered the names of the kids and asked them for high fives, etc.

The fried zucchini wa nice, a light breaking and great sauce.

We will return.

Reviewed December 30, 2012

Went here for lunch. We ordered the fried mozzarella sticks for appetizer, along with a bottle of wine. We had the pepperoni pizza which was very good. Nice crisp crust, plenty of cheese and pepperoni. Service was good, from the greeting at the door to the goodby at the exit. Would heartily recommend for a good pizza.

Reviewed December 21, 2012

We use to go to this restaurant twice a month. Its been a few years since we've been there. We went last night. I had the Cannelloni and my husband had the clams and linguini. It was excellent. Even better than we remembered. All I have to say is YUMMY!