“super good fresh food great staff, long wait:-(”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #946 of 8,312 Restaurants in Houston
Cuisines: American, Italian
Good for: Large groups
Good for: Large groups
Reviewed July 26, 2012

Olive garden is always a go too place for my bb-day , we always get good food and service just the wait is long.......

There are newer reviews for Olive Garden

Reviewed July 21, 2012

The buffet was delicious and very clean. I enjoyed this Olive Garden

Reviewed June 19, 2012

I stayed the hotel next door and my parents love the Olive Garden, it was a bonus to have one within walking distance!
The food was really good! And the service was okay. They didn't seem all that busy but our food took 35 minutes to arrive at the table.
My ailing mother needed to use the rest room, so I accompanied her. While waiting for her in the restroom one of the servers used the facilities as well. While in there another employee opened the restroom door and yelled for her to come out (very unprofessional). She flushed, came out, and promptly left the rest room WITHOUT WASHING HER HANDS! GROSS!
I checked the signage and one does say EMPLOYEES MUST WASH HANDS BEFORE RETURNING TO WORK!
This left us feeling pretty grossed out. The slow meal we could have overlooked, but the toilet hands we can not! We won't be returning to this Olive Garden. Such a shame!

1  Thank Susan B
Reviewed June 2, 2012

The staff were wonderful and polite, and the food - especially the Seafood Alfredo - was delicious.

Reviewed May 21, 2012

Food was good, but they messed up our order both times we ordered food.