“Always good”

Good for: Large groups
Houston, Texas
“Always good”
Reviewed April 24, 2013

With lots of food and solid service. Specials are a plenty and menu's change regularly and hard to resist.

“Nothing special”
Reviewed April 11, 2013

Not much to say. We needed a place to eat that wasn't fast food so we choose a chain we were familiar with. Food - average, Service - avearge (wait person was very friendly but was having difficulty keeping up with the dinner crowd pace; it felt like they were understaffed)

Visited April 2013
Houston
“Typical Olive Garden”
Reviewed April 4, 2013

Came here with a friend one day during lunch time, the place was not packed as it usually is in other locations. I ordered the Eggplant Parmesan, only came with one slice, was not much of a fan of the sweet tasting tomato sauce.
The real attraction here, or at any Olive Garden, which I believe most people would agree, has to be the salads and the bread sticks. they are delish!!! I also did enjoy the ambiance. Maybe next time I will try a chicken dish, as I haven't had a pasta at an Olive Garden that I can honestly say I thoroughly enjoyed.

• Visited April 2013
Houston, Texas
“My fav Salad and Soup”
Reviewed February 27, 2013

It is always a treat. We love the soup and salad. Service is good, food is fresh and they move you in and out. They have a perfect lunch.

Rumson, New Jersey
“Decent Food For People Who Don't Know Italian Food”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

My party of three ate here because it was conveniently located near Reliant Center and we did not want to eat at the Holiday Inn. Our server was attentive and passionate. The unlimited bowls of salad were welcome at our table.

I ordered spaghetti and sausages, but they ran out of sausages. So I had a combo of meatballs and one sausage. The meats were very bland and it seemed that they had significant filler.

I had not been in an Olive Garden in a very long time and this experience told me that as an Italian, and someone who cooks Italian food, this is just not the place to come to enjoy a quality meal.