“Amazing food !!!”

Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Neighborhood: Midtown
Reviewed May 26, 2013 via mobile

I had arrived at the Breakfast Klub and was a little shocked how long the line happened to be . We waited no longer than 30 min. I can't stop bragging how delicious your entrees are !! I highly recommend it !! Totally worth the wait :)

Reviewed May 24, 2013

I have heard that the food here is "amazing" but I thought otherwise. My boyfriend got their famous "chicken & waffles" (which was over-priced, i believe it was like $15 but so not worth it lol) don't get me wrong the waffle was good but the chicken was ehhh... I got the gravy & biscuist.. it wasn't sausage, I think it was ham it was ok too, Popeye's has better biscuits. I've tasted better food I doubt I'll be going back.

The only thing I can truly say was good was their fresh lemonade & coffee drinks;)

Reviewed May 23, 2013 via mobile

Absolutely love the chicken made at the Breakfast Klub! It's my first stop every time I go to Houston. Yes a little over priced I would say, but food is definitely worth it. Waffles are just okay can't ever finish it. But this last time I tried their frenchtoast and it was way better! Yes long line all the time! Even on week days but again its worth the wait. Very friendly staff.

Reviewed May 20, 2013

This restaurant is always crowded, but don't let that make you leave. While waiting in line everyone is very friendly (thumbs up to staff), and the clerks at the front will explain anything you have questions on. They are stocked with many types of coffee (self serve), ranging from super strong to super light.

The food always comes out fast and delicious. Some of their top items are: cheese grits (to die for), spicy crusted "katfish", biscuits, wings, and waffles. Everything is really good, and you will definitely want to go again.

Nothing like fresh southern cooking!

Reviewed May 18, 2013

The line is worth the wait literally.. please believe the hype... everything that you have heard is true... every thing... the food is one of kind... you will not find it at no where else... the fish, shrimp and grits are mouth watering... I can't honestly say like my mom's.. actually better... lol.. the chicken and waffles are unforgettable... this place is a jewel... you won't be disappointed.... I plan to visit the second restaurant when I have a chance..